Sunday, 18 September 2016

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - Coming soon!

Hello!
'Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children' by Ransom Riggs is coming to us through cinemas!


I already read the book and I really enjoyed, I didn't expect to turn out how it did. I thought it was more of an horror book type but it wasn't and I am glad about that, because in the end, if it was, I don't believe I would actually read it.

But I liked it so much that I'm almost finishing the second book, 'Hollow City', and waiting for the third book to be translated in portuguese so I can buy it. I have no problems in reading in english, but since I have the first two in portuguese, I would like to have all of them in the same language.


I'm a little bit scared with the film adaptation, that doesn't capture something important. We all know that films always have missing pieces that we, readers, think that are important.

Anyways, as soon as I can I will watch the film and then I'll let you know what my thoughts about the film are.

And you? Have you read the book or want to see the film?
Let me know your thoughts :)

See you soon. Xx
Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment