Thursday, 11 August 2016

Harry Potter Collection

Hello!
I have all the Harry Potter Books!!! *party*

I'm so happy! First, because all the books together form Hogwarts, and in second place: I have the books!
I am sincerely happy, I wanted to have the books for a while and now that Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is out, the 'original' books were on sales so, I bought them. Lucky, they're are in portuguese, my mother language, I thought to buy them in english because it was going to be cheaper but with the sales, I took the advantage.
I already read the first book, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, and I have to say that I loved it! It was like going back home, such an warm feeling.
There were so many things that weren't in the film, was great to discover all the 'original' things, because, actually, there are things in the film that are slightly diferent. But, anyways, I love the book and the film!


Now I'm reading the second book, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and I have to say something: the books made me hate Dursleys even more! 
These 2 books have stickers (15 years) that I forgot to take, but I will take them.


Oh!, and I have to say that this is my first time reading the books. The reason is because I never had that joy of reading so I always watched the films and that was all. 
But last year I promised myself that I have to read them before I die. A bit morbid thinking this way, maybe... But now I love to read!
The story means a lot to me and didn't make sense to just watch the films and not read the books and now I can appreciate the whole story.
⭐️⭐️⭐️
And! I found this picture on Facebook and I thought that explains every book that is turn into a film.

See you soon. Xx
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment