Monday, 18 July 2016

Oceanário De Lisboa / Lisbon Oceanarium

Hello!
Last weekend I went to Oceanário de Lisboa (Lisbon Oceanarium). It's been years since I went there, I was really missing that place.


It was a big part of my childhood. Whether with school or family, every year I visited, then I grew and school trips were over and things happened.
Finally I managed to go there and see the beautiful creatures. There are some pretty ugly sea creatures, but they have their own beauty and I just enjoy looking at them.
Here are a few of the many photos I have taken, hope you enjoy it!


There was a temporary exhibition made by Takashi Amano. It was very beautiful and peaceful and had very pretty fishes and cute plants.


What I loved the most about the Oceanarium was seeing the sharks and the otters! 


See you soon. Xx
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment