Friday, 10 June 2016

(Trying To) Be Creative

Hello!
Today I was a little bit bored and I don't know what to do. It's so annoying when I want to do something but I don't know what, it gets so frustrating... But this time I finally decided to do something that used to be apart of my routine when I was younger: drawing!
I'm not super talented at it, but that doesn't mean I can not draw and try to be creative.
I grabbed my pencils, some white paper and made myself a little snack: tea with some biscuits.
For a good amount of time I didn't know what to do, I was looking for the paper, the white paper. Tired of waiting, I grabbed one of my pencils, it was an wine colour, and I started doing some lines. 
I really like drawings of trees (the professional drawings), I like to look at them and see how much detail they have, trees are always my 'go to draw', but since I can't draw I normally give up.
Well, not this time. I kept drawing and drawing the best that I could and this is my final result!
Is not a piece of art but I still like it.
Just because I'm not good at it, doesn't mean that I can no try.
See you soon. Xx
Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment