Saturday, 28 May 2016

My Childhood Toys

Hello!
It happens a lot of the times, when I'm cleaning my room and I find things, I start to use them again. I think everyone does that, finding old things that bring happy memories and interact again with them.
Well, one of those things that I've been using is my Nintendo DS lite.

I bought it a lot of years ago and all the games I have are already played. Even though I still wanted to play because I really had good times playing with my Nintendo.
After looking through my games and see my pokémons games, I decided to search online for more and I bought one. 
So, basically that's what I've been playing the past weeks: Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia.
And finally!
My Tamagotchi, haha!
I had so many great memories with my Tamagotchi that I couldn't look at it and don't care. I put a battery and now I'm a mother!
I know some people might think is childish or something similar, but I don't really care because it makes me happy somehow. Going back and reliving small parts, but important, of my life.

See you soon. Xx
Jess






No comments:

Post a Comment