Saturday, 12 March 2016

TMI Tag

Hello!
Today I decided to do the 'TMI Tag' (50 questions) or also known as 'Too Much Information Tag'.
Hope you enjoy it and I dare you to do it too, and if you do please let me know. :)

Here it goes:

What are you wearing?
A black shirt with moon and roses designs and blue jeans.

Ever been in love?
No.



Ever had a terrible breakup?
No.

How tall are you?
1.69m I think.

How much do you weigh?
59kg I think. (I definitely don't even know myself, haha)

Any tattoos?
No, but I want to!

Any piercings?
Only my ears and I don't even wear earrings.

OTP?
Brangelina always!

Favourite Show?
Sherlock, Teen Wolf and The Vampire Diaries. (I couldn't pick just one)

Favourite Bands?
5 Seconds Of Summer and Our Last Night.

Something you miss?
Nothing I can think of.

Favourite Song?
Chopin: Nocturne No.20 in C Sharp Minor

How old are you?
19!

Zodiac sign?
Aquarium!!!

Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who lets me do whatever I want without questing,

Favourite Quote?
'Many think that happiness is to be found outside ourselves in material things, but actually happiness is something that comes from within.' (I found this on Dalai Lama Twitter, I'm not sure if is really he's original quote)

Favourite Actor?
Johnny Depp or Benedict Cumberbatch, can't decide.

Favourite Colour?
Purple and Navy Blue (never can't pick one...)

Loud music or soft?
Depends on my mood.

Where do you go when you're sad?
My room.

How long it take you to shower?
5 min to 30 min, it depends.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
15 min.

Ever been in a physical fight? 
Never!

Turn on?
Open minded

Turn off?
Racist, homophobic, etc.

The reason I joined Blogger? 
To share things.

Fears? 
Heights, which I'm trying to lose.

Last thing that made you cry? 
A video of a dog crying because is owner died...

Last time you said you loved someone?
In the morning.

Meaning behind your Blogger URL? 
Is my name.

Last book you read?
Mar Imenso By Augusto Carlos.

The book you’re currently reading? 
The Hobbit By J.R.R. Tolkien

Last show you watched? 
Pretty Little Liars

Last person you talked to?
My best friend.

The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
Friendship.

Favorite food?
Ice cream!!!

Place you want to visit? 
New Zealand!

Last place you were? 
My house.

Do you have a crush? 
No.

Last time you kissed someone? 
Today.

Last time you were insulted? 
I don't know.

Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Strawberry.

What instruments do you play?
Violin!

Favourite piece of jewellery? 
Necklace

Last sport you played? 
Swimming counts, right?

Last song you sang? 
Hello by Adele.

Favourite chat up line?
Hey...?

Have you ever used it?
Yes, haha.

Last time you hung out with anyone?
Last week.

Who should answer these questions next? 
Whoever wants! :D
See you soon. Xx
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment