Tuesday, 29 March 2016

New Book!

Hello!
Yesterday I went to a Book Fair, you know, where you buy books, normally, for a shipper price and where you can find books that normally you can't find in normal bookstores. So I went to one of those.

I was looking for the Anne Frank diary/book, I've read it before but I was 14 and I think, now that I'm 19, I believe that I'm more mature and I wanted to read again.
Sadly, I couldn't find it but! BUT! I found a book that I also wanted, I wanted since the moment that I knew the film was inspired in a book (it was a long time ago).
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll!

I was so happy that I didn't think twice and grabbed the book and bought it.
The version I have is the portuguese version and is called As Aventuras de Alice no País das Maravilhas (a faithful translation of the title in English).
I'm so excited to read it! I used to be afraid of the Cheshire Cat but now is my favourite and I'm hoping to know more about this character now that I have the book!

See you sonn. Xx
Jess

2 comments:

  1. Aww I used to love Alice in Wonderland when I was younger.

    Tasha x sincereblonde.com

    ReplyDelete