Friday, 5 February 2016

The 5th Wave - Film Review

Hello!
Today is a Review about The 5th Wave.
First, I'd like to talk about Chloë Grace Moretz, she plays Cassie, the main character of the film. I've been following her work for a while and she is becoming a great actress and personally I'm very proud of her work and what he's accomplished, as an admire. I'm impress with her acting in this movie.

The 5th Wave is a Sci-Fi film. Everything starts with a unknown flying ship that floats above Earth. The travelers of that ship will bring a lot of destruction to our planet and human beings, will destroy and break families apart.

Cassie, a ordinary girl, sees herself and her family being destroyed by these unwanted visitors. She loses everything and has to survive with her little brother Sam, until the moment they are both forced to go to seperate ways. Cassie doesn't accept that and goes through every challenge to get her brother back.
I never read the book, so I didn't know exactly what to expect. Over all I think it had enough of fighting and drama, nothing too much or too less. Throughout the film all I could feel was a sensation of anxiety to know what was going to happen next. All the actors did an amazing job at putting the characters feelings to the screen.

I would give a 8/10 to this film.

See you soon. Xx
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment