Sunday, 28 February 2016

Goals For Now

Hello!
Lately I've noticed that I work really well using small goals to do certain things. I write them down and try to accomplish them.
I always put 3 or 4 at the time, so I don't feel unmotivated, because if I have 10 I will feel that is too much, I'll feel like is impossible to achieve all of them and I will give up.
So, everyday I see what goals I set for myself, see the ones which I have to do and the ones that are done. When all of them are done, I add new ones, and step by step all my goals are complete and everything that I need to do and want to do are done!
Something that I set myself for this year is:


  • Read more books (I want a mini library in my home)
  • Be more active on the blog (because I really like to write things, even though that might not be interesting for everyone, they are for me. But I'm too lazy...)
  • Be successful at school.
  • Have my driving license.

And for now is only this. I want to achieve all of them before the year ends.
Once I finish this one's I'll add more here on the blog.
And for now is only this. I want to uchive all of them before the year ends. 
One I finish this ones I add more here on the blog.
If you want to accomplish your goals, start with small and easy and than go your way up!

See you soon. Xx
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment