Monday, 11 January 2016

My Inspiration: Angelina Jolie!

Hello lovelies!
As an ordinary person or human, as such thing, I search for someone who I can look up to, that is a good and kind person. That, somehow, will help me to be a better person and be confident about myself.
I’m lucky, because since I was very small I found my first inspiration/idol: Angelina Jolie!
The first time I saw this amazing woman was on Lara Croft: Tomb Raider as Lara Croft. (I recommend watching the movie)
Every time Lara Croft was on TV, my mom would make some popcorns and I would watch and eat. Probably, these are one of my favourite child memories.
She makes me want to be a better person. I believe that’s no better reward that helping someone and see a big thank smile.
She also helped me see from a young age, that colour, sexual orientation, (etc.) don’t matter, that’s not what defines a person but whom good their heat is.
I think by looking up for her since I was tiny, made me a better person and very open minded.
So… Angelina Jolie is an important person in my life. 

See you soon. Xx
Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment