Friday, 8 January 2016

Back to School: Tips

Hello!
Is the beginning of a new semester and there is still time to recover, if you need, or to get even better!i have a few tips that worked with me.

Let's start!
-----------
  • Buy a very cute pen(in my opinion will give you some motivation to start because "oh it's a new thing, I'm so excited!".
  • Try to write a song with your school subject, this will help you to memorize better.
  • When you're studying, if you can not concentrate, maybe, try and change the place where you are studying (normally I study in my room, but when I'm not really feeling it I go to my living room).
  • Create a study schedule, when you are studying, you are studying, after the time you set you can do whatever you want.
  • Always have a free day per week where you don’t study or do anything to do with school. (can help you to relax)
  • Before bed, pack everything you need so in the morning you don’t have to worry about it. You also can do the same with your clothing.
  • Use folders, so you can have everything organized and then is easier to get it when you need it (for studying).
  • Set your alarm clock for ten minutes before the time you want to wake up. This way you can stay ten more minutes in bed and get up and not being late.

Hope this was helpful for some of you.

See you soon. Xx
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment