Tuesday, 8 December 2015

Perfect Nail Polishes For Christmas - Blogmas Day 8

Hello everyone!
Today I came here to show some ideas for your nails when you go out for your Christmas parties.
I went with White, Black and Red (blood red, is my favourite). And with some gold glitter on top to make it more festive.


Brand: Flormar - is a little bit hard to use, a little bit pasty, but once you mastered it looks perfect.


Brand: Kiko - has an amazing finish, very shiny.


Brand: MyLabel  - love this colour and the finish, very consistent and easy to use.


Brand: H&M - has big gold glitter balls and tiny ones, easy to apply.


This is the final finish!
I put three coats of each nail polish, but I always do that (is a number thing). The only one that I think one coat is enough is the Red one.




Here's a photo from all of my nails black. 
(I shared this on my previous post)


See you soon. Xx
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment