Thursday, 10 December 2015

Best Boots Ever - Blogmas Day 10

Hello!
Everytime I'm in a rush or want some that makes me look like I took some effort to look nice, I grab this boots. They're awesome!
I bought them about 2 weeks ago, or something around that.
They're from Stradivarius and were 35,95€, which I thought it was a little expensive but once I took time to look at them I understood the price, they very well made and very comfortable.
Sorry, they are a little dirty but I use them a lot, they extremely good and if you're thinking about buying something with heels and comfortable for any occasion I totally advice you to grab one pair!


 



Hope it was an helpful post!
See you soon. Xx
Jess

2 comments:

  1. Love the block heels. As long as they are comfy.. the price... pssshh lol

    www.nothingbutvelvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally comfortable! That was the reason I "accepted" the price.

      Delete