Tuesday, 15 September 2015

What's in my bag - Tag

Hello!!
Today I bring to you "what's in my bag" tag! I always love to see what people have in their bags since I'm a little nosey, haha.

Anyways, I've got two type of bags: one that I take every way when is a short trip and I'm not staying too long, the other is a bigger one where I take to big trips and where I'm gonna stay for a while.
First is my tiny black bag, I got it from Primark.


I always keep my phone, my MP5, my wallet and my left earphone (because the right one broke).


This second bag is more a backpack, I bought in Venice in those little street shops.


Here I always have a book, a notebook, a pencil case, my headphones, my phone, my earphone, my MP5. wallet and my brush.



 Hope you enjoy it to see "What's In My Bag"!
See you soon. Xx
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment