Sunday, 15 February 2015

Another week!

Hello lovely people of this world!
Today I decided to write, for no reason, just because I felt like it, even that I'm not going to write a lot.
Did I already tell you that I'm in my last year of school and next year I might be in university??? Yes, I know it's insane! All my life has been in school, always had my best friend, made new friends with her which was easy but now, now if I go to university I have to make new friends on my own!!! This scares me a lot because I'm a shy person and I'm afraid to talk to people, I do not want to be those annoying friends ...
I also need to make one more exam beside the other two that I have to do (portuguese and math). I do not know if I'm going to be able to do the three exams but well ... We'll see it ...
Thursday, I did my Portuguese test that actually went better than I thought! It was about Os Lusíadas by Luís de Camões, is an epic poem to, somehow, glorify Portuguese people. Is a little bit difficult to understand the poem, is written with a lot of figures of speech and in a really specific way. Hopefully, I'll have a good test...
And Friday I did a mini math test... It was difficult... This year I'm having a lot of difficulties in mathematical and I don't know why! It was always my best discipline and now... well, now I have a lot of bad grades and is really discouraging...
I think that's all for this week.

Talk to you soon! Xx


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment